Sometimes we are so careless or might be absorbed in studies( yes you brilliant students, I am talking about you) we forget whether we even studied the previous day or not. Or some students have a great memory and might even remember the lectures from weeks ago, but won’t remember the last time they thoroughly read the whole lecture.
For this problem, I might have some opinions that can cone in handy.
- Quizzing The students must quiz themselves about the relevant topic. Thus might help very much in knowing how much time ago have you studied. The best thing about quizzing is that you get to know your evaluation without getting embarrassed in front of someone else. You might ask yourself questions or confront different sites that might prove helpful. The result would show your evaluation. If the results are poor, that means you haven’t studied for a long time ( it does not imply on the students that are already really weak in their studies). If you get medium results, you might not have studied fir a week or so. If you get best results, then don’t worry kid, you just studied the previous day.
- Taking part in activities Another factor that proves helpful is taking part in various activities. For example, you can call a study group and check your if your intellectuality is still present or not. You might work on a project and see if you are still that same old student. If you get embarrassed in front of others, then you could even work alone. But there would be no one to evaluate you. P.S. we all get very generous towards ourselves in terms of grades.
- Seek the help of a teacher Now this one is dangerous because it involves the all-favourite evaluating teachers. But, not all the teachers are that grumpy as the students make them. In reality, a teacher is the most honest person you might ever encounter. They don’t lie about . They say up straight if you are dumb or wrong. So the best place to get honest evaluations is a teacher’s domain. A teacher would not oy evaluate you but also help you understand the concepts if you haven’t studied in a while.
- Judging Yourself My teacher says that you should be honest with yourself. I would advise you the same because if you are honest with yourself, than you would know without any struggle that you studied for a time. Judging your present self with your previous self helps determine the differences and builds up the confidence to accept the truth. The best and my favourite part about it is that you don’t have to look up to anyone else to judge you, the best person to judge you us you. No one can judge you better than yourself. This makes you responsible and helps you take the blame for your mistakes. It saves the embarrassment you might feel when someone else judges you.
Now as for teachers to determine the last time your student studied, here are few tips
- Class progress Check out the student’s class progress. The most curious and the most active student during your lecture would surely have studied something just the previous day or might even the present day. The curiosity and freshness help determine the student’s intellectuality.
- Activeness The most active student us usually the one who has studied the most. That’s just genuine happiness to know all the answers. If a student is becoming dull in your class, counsel them immediately. Many factors might be disturbing them and they would be oj the verge of destroying their career. You can save them.
- Visual changes There are different ways in which you might notice the changes in the students. The most significant was the student’s behaviour and willingness to participate in various activities. Those who read in a while or have forgotten what they read might become a little aggressive and hostile. These properties are developed in attempt to hide the lack of knowledge and study.
- Call out for activities Another way is to organize various activities. The willingness to participate and their way to do it can reveal a lot about their last studying event.
- Progress reports Make progress charts fir students every week or month. If your are having a hunch or indication that the student hadn’t been studying in a while, develop various ways to help them and to get them in a routine of study.
Students usually reduce studying when they get into bad company or are given a very free hand in studies. The bad company not only destroys career but also destroys character. Students might also reduce studying when they don’t get along with their studies, might find it hard..read more on wikipedia
what is a compelling question
How to address a wide range of skill in the Classroom
Hey there! I am Mueiz Ahmad. An expert content writer with the perfect linguistics. The academic writing and blog posting expert you might find in environmental writings as well as femininsm.